TrueCut Rectangle Quilting Ruler - 6.5 x 24.5 Inch
All TrueCut Rulers come with the Ruler Track. The raised edge, combined with the guide on TrueCut rotary cutters, makes it possible to achieve straight, precise cuts every time.
The track and guide prevent your cutter from slipping off the ruler’s edge. These precision rulers are made with a unique injection molded process that makes them more durable and chip-resistant.
These standard rectangle quilting rulers are great for just about every project, especially precise measurements and cutting strips. The new 6.5"x24.5" ruler is great for cutting fabric off the bolt, and gives that extra bit of reach for larger projects. The 6.5"x24.5" has built-in seam allowances on one side.
- Works with our Cutter Guides to give you straight cuts every time
- Measured in 1/8 inch increments
- Built-in spaces for marking your fabric directly through the ruler
- Labeled 1/4 and 3/4 inch marks for easy measurements
- 30, 45, and 60 degree angle lines included